Wednesday, December 19, 2007

technorati continues...

#12 continued... I finally got back to this site. I went into the popular blog searches and looked up "boing boing" blog (which was the number 1 blog) and others. I then went onto the video section which led me to the latest jib jab video--the looking back on 2007 one. Interesting to learn that you can add yous and your families head pics to one of their videos for fun--following their directions. Interesting thing to do in your "spare time"! Anyway, it was interesting for me to navigate technorati at this late date and find it much easier NOW to do so. I guess it is due to the fact that I have been working on this nfllearns2 for a while now. It was also interesting to note what was considered "popular" sites. I guess everyone has their own interests. The tags were easier than I remember to navigate, also.

No comments: