Wednesday, December 12, 2007

HEY EVERYONE!

Hi, I just discovered this website and think that it is sooo worth a quick look! My cousin in California sent it to me and he just discovered it himself. It is a neat way to say "thanks" to our service men and women who are away serving overseas. It may take a minute of your time, but it is worth it. Thanks for taking note of it! Here is the website in case you do not click on it under my link: www.letsaythanks.com/Home.html. I have sent quite a few cards now and it is a good way to send greetings and encouragement.

2 comments:

out4kicks said...

uuhhh....Barney??? would love to check out the website...but you gave no addy or link for it.... so now what?

barney07 said...

ooops!!! so sorry--I guess I was so "taken" with the website, that I forgot to put it in! Thanks again for helping me out with my phone call Friday! I will add the web address asap!