Thursday, October 4, 2007

finally able to muse again...

After a slow start (no time or space to work on it...) I found my notes from the 7 1/2 habits and a little time (home sick). If I only had a few days to just sit and listen to the silence, my mind would be free to travel a bit. Anyway, the habit I find easiest is seeing problems as challenges-habit # 3. I learned that habit quite a few years ago and believe that I CAN be successful at seeing my problems in that way. The habit I believe is the most difficult for me is sometimes having confidence in myself as a effective learner-habit # 4. I think that is WHY I can see my problems as challenges--- I may not be successful at solving the problem but I can work on it and see it as a challenge (there is always HOPE...). I am working on the confidence thing so that is promising. Also, I do not always have the time to develop the "toolbox" that I need to work on the goal- habit #5. Eventually I may get there but at this time in my life, I have limited time to work on it.

1 comment:

jags66 said...

Well, "Eliza", you seem to be off and running and getting the hang of this blogging thing!