Monday, October 15, 2007

about RSS "feeding"...

well, I thoroughly enjoyed this task! I enjoyed it a little TOO much, if you ask me! That means that I spent aprox. 2 hours, too long on this one. I still have not investigated all of the info and possible feeds that I could add to my email account but still had fun adding what I did--6 feeds. I am not sure how to add them to this blog yet, but I am hoping someone will help me through it.

I can see that this will make it easier for me to get my news, etc. in a more concise fashion. This would also help web user patrons if they ever have questions about the RSS feeds---so much info out there in cyberland!! glad I got the time to do this and now on to bed... good night and God bless!

1 comment:

out4kicks said...

barney.....I understand that if you ask Lynn R for help she will...I mean, you'll get stuck with her, but at least you'll know what to do.